Plexxikon’s employees are the key to the company’s success, and form the backbone of an energized, exciting and science-based work environment, full of creativity and innovative thinking. The cultural diversity, multi-disciplinary scientific expertise and high levels of experience of our employees lend a unique flavor to the Plexxikon culture.
Plexxikon is dedicated to establishing a culture in which employees can develop their full potential and contribute to the company's overall success to develop new treatments for patients. Staying small allows us a unique ability to collaborate and offer employees insight into the complete drug development life cycle.
Imagine the Future
- We apply scientific creativity and clinical insights to invest in a future that will foster new therapies.
- We bring a strategic lens into planning and execution to achieve first and best in class.
- We grow the organization by growing our people.
Exercise Good Judgement
- We strive for the highest quality and ethics.
- We prioritize the safety of our patients and colleagues.
- We take smart risks, think critically and strategically.
- We value our small company culture and are willing to pivot as organizational needs dictate.
Work Cooperatively, Communicate Effectively
- We trust, support, and respect each other.
- We express ideas and concerns and give feedback constructively.
- We collaborate and learn from each other to work toward a common goal across functions.
Get Things Done Efficiently
- We deliver on commitments in a timely, efficient, and cost-effective manner.
- We continuously improve our process to drive efficiency and sustain growth.
- We foster an environment that is conducive to creating work life balance.
Plexxikon is seeking highly motivated, energetic staff members who want to make a difference working with an experienced R&D management team while displaying a strong work ethic, entrepreneurial spirit and scientific curiosity.
If you are interested in applying for one of our current opportunities, please submit your resume via http://www.jobscore.com/jobs/plexxikon. All submissions will be evaluated, and interviews will be conducted for those applicants who most strongly fit our needs. If you are not contacted for an interview, your resume will remain on file and active for available positions for a period of one year.
Assay and Screening
As an equal opportunity employer, Plexxikon is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws.
We offer generous annual bonus and long-term equity-based incentives as well as best in class benefits. These include, medical and dental plans which are funded 95% for employees and 90% for dependents, generous time off plans (14+ paid holidays, annual vacation accrual of 18 days, sick leave, new parent and medical leave and more) and a 401(k) match.
We value work life balance and offer flexible solutions to accommodate the commuting issues in the Bay Area.